The web site for Susan Rose...writer and business tycoon

> > >
Welcome to RoseBud, the site where inquiring minds can find out what's new with me, Susan Rose. I started this site to keep my friends and family up-to-date on the progress of my novel, Confessions of a Frog Kisser. Since publishing the book, this site has morphed into whatever I feel like making it at any given time! To find out a little more about me and my goings on, take a look through the site. I'd love to hear from you, especially if I say something in the blog that strikes a chord. So drop me a line anytime.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Accept Belly? I think not


Weight Watchers(R)

My best friend has recently decided to have a healthy relationship with Ass...that part of her body that has vexed her for years. (Read about it in her blog, GirlfriendWalkingandTalking).

I'd like to think I'm that mature about Belly, but I'm not. I don't care much for Belly and I'd like her to go away. Fortunately, there are great resources out there to help me out. I think one of the best is Weight Watchers. I've known so many people who have changed their lives because of the programs Weight Watchers offers. Maybe it's time for me too. I'm sure if Belly was just a little smaller we'd get along much better!

Try the Momentum™ program from Weight Watchers®. Learn how to lose weight and feel fuller longer.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Me on my wedding day. I was just a little bit happy.

Rejuvenations Massage Therapy, my fabulous hubby's massage center, was voted Best of Fairfax. If you're in the Northern VA area, come visit. Visit Rejuvenations Massage Therapy to learn more.

The book that was the beginning of so much good in my life.

Get cute tee shirts, mugs, journals, and more to go with the book!