The web site for Susan Rose...writer and business tycoon

> > >
Welcome to RoseBud, the site where inquiring minds can find out what's new with me, Susan Rose. I started this site to keep my friends and family up-to-date on the progress of my novel, Confessions of a Frog Kisser. Since publishing the book, this site has morphed into whatever I feel like making it at any given time! To find out a little more about me and my goings on, take a look through the site. I'd love to hear from you, especially if I say something in the blog that strikes a chord. So drop me a line anytime.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Allergy Relief for Happy Dawgie

Poor little Happy Dawg suffers from horrible allergies. It's hard to watch her scratching and itching all the time. In addition to her allergy meds, the vet suggested using medicated allergy shampoos for her. So, we've been trying them out, and they work! I honestly didn't think it'd make a difference, but it does. Happy still hates bath time, but she feels so much better after.

One great shampoo is Allermyl. I like it because it doesn't have any dyes or fragrances (Happy prefers to smell like a hound). Best of all, it lasts a long time and it works. You can't beat that!

You can find it (along with a lot of other great products) here:

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! Antihistamine Withdrawal Treatment

8/21/2017 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Me on my wedding day. I was just a little bit happy.

Rejuvenations Massage Therapy, my fabulous hubby's massage center, was voted Best of Fairfax. If you're in the Northern VA area, come visit. Visit Rejuvenations Massage Therapy to learn more.

The book that was the beginning of so much good in my life.

Get cute tee shirts, mugs, journals, and more to go with the book!