The web site for Susan Rose...writer and business tycoon

> > >
Welcome to RoseBud, the site where inquiring minds can find out what's new with me, Susan Rose. I started this site to keep my friends and family up-to-date on the progress of my novel, Confessions of a Frog Kisser. Since publishing the book, this site has morphed into whatever I feel like making it at any given time! To find out a little more about me and my goings on, take a look through the site. I'd love to hear from you, especially if I say something in the blog that strikes a chord. So drop me a line anytime.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Feeling Inspired

I saw "Julie and Julia" the other night. What a wonderful, wonderful movie. I think everyone should see it. It's such a great tale of seizing life...making lemonade out of your lemons (or venison burgers out of your venison). I came out of that movie feeling very energized about my venison cookbook, or cooking web site rather. So, now I'm busily at work making that a reality. It's will be a work in progress for a long time, but I'm hoping to have something launched by early October. I have a lot to learn, but I'm excited about it!

I really, really need recipes...I want this to be a good resource. So, if you're out there in the blogsphere and have a great venison recipe, send it to me!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Me on my wedding day. I was just a little bit happy.

Rejuvenations Massage Therapy, my fabulous hubby's massage center, was voted Best of Fairfax. If you're in the Northern VA area, come visit. Visit Rejuvenations Massage Therapy to learn more.

The book that was the beginning of so much good in my life.

Get cute tee shirts, mugs, journals, and more to go with the book!