The web site for Susan Rose...writer and business tycoon

> > >
Welcome to RoseBud, the site where inquiring minds can find out what's new with me, Susan Rose. I started this site to keep my friends and family up-to-date on the progress of my novel, Confessions of a Frog Kisser. Since publishing the book, this site has morphed into whatever I feel like making it at any given time! To find out a little more about me and my goings on, take a look through the site. I'd love to hear from you, especially if I say something in the blog that strikes a chord. So drop me a line anytime.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I love learning

So, I'm building a web site for my Venison Cookbook and am learning the Joomla content management system in the process. I am having a blast! It has been very time consuming, and I've only learned a tiny bit of what is out there to know. But it's made me realize how much I like learning new things. Every time I get an extension to work I just want to dance around the house. (The recipe feature, for example. I'm still figuring it out, but how cool is it?).

My point is, go out there and learn something today. It will make you feel so alive!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Me on my wedding day. I was just a little bit happy.

Rejuvenations Massage Therapy, my fabulous hubby's massage center, was voted Best of Fairfax. If you're in the Northern VA area, come visit. Visit Rejuvenations Massage Therapy to learn more.

The book that was the beginning of so much good in my life.

Get cute tee shirts, mugs, journals, and more to go with the book!